Wednesday 19 June 2013

Manchester Metropolitan university open day, plus graduate Art and Design exhibition.

Found out I have to start choosing which university and degree course I would like to move on to when I leave college in Summer 2014!  College advise we attend university open days during this years summer holidays as they will help us to decide.


I went to Manchester Metropolitan university's open day today.  The campus buildings are impressive, especially the brand new 'Manchester School of Art' Art and Design building.

I decided to attend the undergraduate Film and Media studies and foundation Art and Design lectures today. All were very informative, interesting and exciting. Manchester Met is definitely one of my UCAS choices, especially after viewing their graduate exhibitions today, the standard of work is excellent and very professional. :)











Here I'm getting 'hands on' with the graduates artwork :).

No comments:

Post a Comment