Thursday 19 June 2014

A2 Fine Art Exhibition

I went back into college yesterday to prepare some of my Unit 4 artwork for tonight's private Fine Art Exhibition.

Here's a couple of photographs displaying some of my 'Multiple Images' Fine Art final pieces.



As you can see my friend and model Gemma, features quite a lot in my work :).


The bottom piece of work is my 15 hour exam piece, featuring multiple images of Gemma.  Displayed in a 'Triptych' style, using acrylic paint and gold embossed metal sheeting -  inspired by the artist's Gustav Klimt and Alphonse Mucha.

Influenced by Renaissance and more modern imagery, I used adapted traditional and Photoshop digital techniques, plus some iPhone Applications, to help produce several interesting and unusual multiple image artworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment