Wednesday 11 December 2013

Running for 'Bloom'.

I recently received an e-mail from Rob, 'Sic-Infit' films, requesting all the crew and cast get together in January 2014 to discuss our new film - 'Bloom', plus run through any thoughts and ideas.  I'm looking forward to meeting up with everyone again and being introduced to new members of the team.  I'm also getting excited about filming 'Bloom' as it's quite a dark, mysterious story, so I anticipate a challenge and hard work ahead.

Rob, our producer/director has already sent out 'call sheets' for filming in January - he likes to keep everyone informed so we can organise our own work schedules.  After the 'get together' as film 'Runner' I'm expecting to put in a lot of research, use my initiative and imagination when finding appropriate props and costumes. The film location is easy enough as the story is set inside a house, which I think Rob has already organised :).



Here is one of Rob's call sheets - looks like we are all going to be busy over the January weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment