Friday 21 November 2014

Volunteering for our Salford International 'Next Generation Media Festival'.

Just got back from my 'Next Generation' volunteering.


This is me hard at work inside our uni reception area - helping to welcome/register/and when necessary guide students and media professionals to the various lecture rooms.  An intense 2 days but I gained good experience, met some really nice people and got to grips with portable radio communication - felt quite professional...

Here's a 'Flickr' link displaying more festival images Salford International Media Festival - November 2014.

I managed to catch a couple of the many lectures and presentations in between my volunteering shifts.  I'm really happy I have this chance to study and work within the media industry :).

No comments:

Post a Comment