Sunday 20 April 2014

Modelling for Juniper Journal










Today was very interesting - I modelled for my sister Sam during her 'Juniper Journal' fashion magazine photo shoot.

Juniper Journal is Sam's final major project for her degree course at university.












I was styled, directed and photographed by Sam, while mum followed us around the locations using my iPhone.




When Sam was happy she had enough magazine images, I wanted to help further by piecing together and editing mum's many films using Microsoft Movie Maker.

Here's the final 'behind the scenes' for Juniper Journal's Summer 2014 first edition fashion accessories photo shoot. Juniper Journal - 'Sarah Jane' photo shoot.


Sam really inspires me to work hard, be confident and creative.  Living and working in London while studying for her Fashion Journalism Degree at the London College of Fashion, is not easy - she misses her family (me mostly :) ) and home - she's a true 'Manc' :) :).

No comments:

Post a Comment