Sunday 19 January 2014

A2 Media studies group film trailer - more zombie scenes for 'Infection'...

Mum had a houseful early this afternoon - felt quite sorry for her what with make up and fake blood flying around everywhere.  My media group and I decided to film some scenes on nearby waste ground, so it made sense to 'zombify' the cast at my house - plus not terrorise traffic and pedestrians when moving to our location :).

I have to say we did quite well organising 8 people.

We had a brilliant time filming (despite the cold), managing to shoot all our remaining scenes and have fun at the same time.  I'm really looking forward to adding our own sounds and music then editing the footage - hopefully we should finish our film trailer by the end of January deadline :).


No comments:

Post a Comment